Hello,
I am trying to integrate SunOne LDAP V5.2 as external authentication provider
with WebLogic SP2.
I have configured the SunOne LDAP and able to view the user/groups of SunOne LDAp
in the realm(user/group) tab in administrative console.
I have form based authentication in my web application.Valid Users data are in
the SunOne.
But the application validates against the embedded LDAP and not the external LDAP.
I have gone through most of the documents in the security sections in dev online.
Can anyone suggest where hav I gone wrong. What other configurations need to be
done in order for the application to access External LDAP?

Please provide me some help in this regard.

Thanks in advance,
Chhimi