I deployed an applet in my application and I would like to know how to protect
it. Usually I protect web ressources using the web.xml to use the jaas loginmodules,
and I use a form based authentication. I would like to know if it is possible
to protect the applet by adding its url in the web.xml file. I tried it and the
applet became unfoundable. So know I protect it by adding the url of the html
page containing the applet tag, in the web.xml file but I am not totally satisfied.
Weblogic documentations I found helped me to use an applet but not to protect
it so any help about it would be great. Thanks in advance.