JAAS/WLS 8.1/AIX 5.2 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on JAAS/WLS 8.1/AIX 5.2 - Weblogic ; I working with WLS 8.1, JAAS and AIX 5.2. The application works with Solaris and Linux, but don't work under AIX. I get following exception: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: No LoginModules configured for bss_webaccess The -D option I've set and the path can ...

  1. JAAS/WLS 8.1/AIX 5.2

    I working with WLS 8.1, JAAS and AIX 5.2. The application works with Solaris and Linux, but don't work under AIX. I get following exception:

    javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: No LoginModules configured for bss_webaccess

    The -D option I've set and the path can I get from the java environment.

    Can anyone help me?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: JAAS/WLS 8.1/AIX 5.2

    -Djava.security.auth.login.config="/root/jbproject/JAASDemon/JAASDemon/WEB-INF/config/login.properties"

+ Reply to Thread