SSL with IIS and WL Plug-ins - Weblogic

This is a discussion on SSL with IIS and WL Plug-ins - Weblogic ; I want to have ssl connection between client browser and IIS for dynamic pages that weblogic is taking care of. So I need all the SSL stuff happen between browser and weblogic server and IIS just be the conduit for ...

  1. SSL with IIS and WL Plug-ins

    I want to have ssl connection between client browser and IIS for dynamic pages that weblogic is taking care of. So I need all the SSL stuff happen between browser and weblogic server and IIS just be the conduit for dynamic pages and webserver for static pages. How can I accompilsh this using weblogic8.1.

    I'll appreciate you reply.

  2. Re: SSL with IIS and WL Plug-ins

    See documentation about the IIS plugin:
    http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/plugins/isapi.html

    Pavel.

    Ara Tatous wrote:
    >I want to have ssl connection between client browser and IIS for dynamic
    >pages that weblogic is taking care of. So I need all the SSL stuff happen
    >between browser and weblogic server and IIS just be the conduit for
    >dynamic pages and webserver for static pages. How can I accompilsh this
    >using weblogic8.1.
    >
    >I'll appreciate you reply.

+ Reply to Thread