SSL/Web Service problem - Weblogic

This is a discussion on SSL/Web Service problem - Weblogic ; We have written a project that exports a webservice. Accessing the WS is done by SSL which works fine in a browser. However, we need to be able to access the WS through other types of clients, so we are ...

  1. SSL/Web Service problem

    We have written a project that exports a webservice. Accessing the WS is
    done by SSL which works fine in a browser. However, we need to be able
    to access the WS through other types of clients, so we are now
    experimenting this by using a POJO with a main method.

    When running the program without SSL, we get a proper response back, but
    when applying SSL, we get the following error:

    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Missing license
    file for: WebLogic Platform 8.1
    at com.certicom.net.ssl.SSLContext.getLicenseLevel(Un known Source)
    at com.certicom.net.ssl.SSLContext.(Unknown Source)
    at com.certicom.net.ssl.HttpsURLConnection.(Unknown Source)
    at
    weblogic.webservice.client.https.HttpsURLConnectio n.(HttpsURLConnection.java:66)
    at
    weblogic.webservice.client.WLSSLAdapter.openConnec tion(WLSSLAdapter.java:60)
    at
    weblogic.webservice.tools.wsdlp.DefinitionFactory. createDefinition(DefinitionFactory.java:81)
    at
    weblogic.webservice.tools.wsdlp.WSDLParser.(WSDLParser.java:76)
    at
    weblogic.webservice.WebServiceFactory.createFromWS DL(WebServiceFactory.java:108)
    at
    weblogic.webservice.WebServiceFactory.createFromWS DL(WebServiceFactory.java:84)
    at
    weblogic.webservice.core.rpc.ServiceImpl.(ServiceImpl.java:76)
    at
    se.police.rps.abc.vk2.presentation.ws.Vk2_Impl.(Vk2_Impl.java:22)
    at se.police.rps.abc.wsdelegates.VK2WSDelegate.getPor t(Unknown
    Source)
    at
    se.police.rps.abc.wsdelegates.VK2WSDelegate.snabbf rĠgaPerson(Unknown Source)
    at se.police.rps.abc.dosklient.DosKlient.main(Unknown Source)

    As I understand, this has to do with the fact that the server wants the
    signatures in the license.bea file. We've tried to append the license
    file to the Classpath, and tried to find proper -D flags, but without
    luck. There doesn't seem to be much info on the net on this either. Any
    help on this would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!
    /Eje Thorarinsson

  2. Re: SSL/Web Service problem

    Please place a licence.bea file in the class path to resolve this issue. The file need if you are enabling SSL

+ Reply to Thread