Hi all,
I would like to use some data like username and his password from external ldap
(iPlanet).
I succesfuly configured my weblogic 7.0 server to connect ldap and I've written
some SessionBean and client for this bean.
My client was connected to weblogic server and it has given access to the objects
(authorization).
My problem is I can't get from ldap data like roles for some users and other useful
information. Of course I don't want use construction like below:
Hashtable ht = new HashTable();
ht.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,"...");
ht.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL,"...");
ht.put(Context.SECURITY_AUTENTCATION,"...");
ht.put(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL,"..."); etc
because I definied this parameter at weblogic web consele.
I would like to use JNDI for this problem. How can I do it?
Anybody helps?