Hi! Gang,

We are facing a weird problem with Siteminder/Weblogic of not getting
the all the roles mentioned in the Siteminder properties.

This is not happening in our Development and test server but in
Production we are facing where the configuration is exactly same in
all the machines.

For Example, We have given the roles of worker, in-charge, supervisor
role to a particular user. it is chopping off only one specific role
say worker. We changed the positions of the roles and still the same.

There are no error messages nor warning etc., but it simply get-rid of
specific role.

If any one has faced this problem or any idea about this weird
behaviour, please throw some light on this.

Thanks,
siva