[Fwd: Starting Managed server problem ......] - Weblogic

This is a discussion on [Fwd: Starting Managed server problem ......] - Weblogic ; Forwarding to the security news group... -------- Original Message -------- Subject: Starting Managed server problem ...... Date: 1 Jun 2004 23:02:53 -0700 From: Sameer Newsgroups: weblogic.developer.interest.management Hi All, I need you guy's help in this regard, that I am using ...

  1. [Fwd: Starting Managed server problem ......]

    Forwarding to the security news group...

    -------- Original Message --------
    Subject: Starting Managed server problem ......
    Date: 1 Jun 2004 23:02:53 -0700
    From: Sameer
    Newsgroups: weblogic.developer.interest.management

    Hi All,
    I need you guy's help in this regard, that I am using solaris 8 and
    installed Weblogic8.1 Server.
    My Scenario is;
    Have configured Admin Server and Managed server with nodemanager on one
    unix machine.

    So, what am facing the problem;
    I am not able to get run Managed server after starting the nodemanager
    and admin server, getting the error in nodemanager logs that is :

    the peer to determine why it rejected the certificate chain (trusted CA
    configuration, hostname verification). SSL debug tracing may be required
    to determine the exact reason the certificate was rejected.>

    And in Admin Server logs it's saying;

    verification check. Certificate contained AdminQA but check expected
    PortalQA>
    The WebLogic Server did not start up properly.
    Exception raised:
    'weblogic.management.configuration.ConfigurationEx ception: Due to faulty
    SSL configuration, this server is unable to establish a connection to
    the node manager.'

    SSL connection to the node manager. Reason :
    [Security:090504]Certificate chain received from PortalQA - 10.12.10.94
    failed hostname verification check. Certificate contained AdminQA but
    check expected PortalQA>
    Reason: weblogic.management.configuration.ConfigurationExc eption: Due to
    faulty SSL configuration, this server is unable to establish a
    connection to the node manager.

    weblogic.management.configuration.ConfigurationExc eption: Due to faulty
    SSL configuration, this server is unable to establish a connection to
    the node manager.>

    If some one can help me, I do appreciate in all due respect.

    Sameer.

  2. Re: [Fwd: Starting Managed server problem ......]

    Hello Satya/All,
    I'm also experiencing the exact problem you are facing. It would be great if
    somebody could help in this regard at the earliest.

    Thanks, senthil

    Satya Ghattu wrote:
    >Forwarding to the security news group...

+ Reply to Thread