Getting the following exception when I try & import a private key and certificate
chain. The key is 512 bit key generated by openssl.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I got this to work using the bea CertGen tool
but the docs say not to use this outside of development.

vvvvvvvvv Exception follows vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

ImportPrivateKey will create my_keystore
ImportPrivateKey failed, java.lang.RuntimeException: SSL/Export: license signature
validation error!
java.lang.RuntimeException: SSL/Export: license signature validation error!
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Throwable.(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Exception.(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.RuntimeException.(RuntimeException.java:40)
at weblogic.security.utils.SSLSetup.getLicenseLevel(S SLSetup.java:160)
at weblogic.security.utils.SSLSetup.getWrapperClass(S SLSetup.java:197)
at weblogic.security.utils.SSLContextWrapper.getInsta nce(Compiled Code)
at utils.ImportPrivateKey.importKey(ImportPrivateKey. java:75)
at utils.ImportPrivateKey.importKey(ImportPrivateKey. java:44)
at utils.ImportPrivateKey.main(ImportPrivateKey.java: 32)