Form based Login Forwarding - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Form based Login Forwarding - Weblogic ; When I a user goes to a web page on my site he/she is redirected to the form based login page. Once I have logged the user in, how can I dynamically determine the original URL the user was going ...

  1. Form based Login Forwarding

    When I a user goes to a web page on my site he/she is redirected to the form based
    login page. Once I have logged the user in, how can I dynamically determine the
    original URL the user was going to? Basic Authentication does this automatically.

  2. Re: Form based Login Forwarding

    I have the same problem and I really would like it someone could give me some help.
    Thanks in advance

    "Jeremy" wrote:

    >When I a user goes to a web page on my site he/she is redirected to the
    >form based
    >login page. Once I have logged the user in, how can I dynamically determine
    >the
    >original URL the user was going to? Basic Authentication does this automatically.

  3. Re: Form based Login Forwarding

    Within the login page, you'll have to get the original target URL and the store
    it off in a cookie or in the session.

    The following will return the original URL:

    weblogic.servlet.security.ServletAuthentication.ge tTargetURLForFormAuthentication(request.getSession ())

    -James

    "Tanguy Le Berre" wrote:

    >I have the same problem and I really would like it someone could give
    >me some help.
    >Thanks in advance
    >

    >"Jeremy" wrote:
    >>
    >>When I a user goes to a web page on my site he/she is redirected to

    >the
    >>form based
    >>login page. Once I have logged the user in, how can I dynamically determine
    >>the
    >>original URL the user was going to? Basic Authentication does this

    >automatically.

  4. Re: Form based Login Forwarding

    "Tanguy Le Berre" wrote:

    >I have the same problem and I really would like it someone could give
    >me some help.
    >Thanks in advance
    >

    >"Jeremy" wrote:
    >>
    >>When I a user goes to a web page on my site he/she is redirected to

    >the
    >>form based
    >>login page. Once I have logged the user in, how can I dynamically determine
    >>the
    >>original URL the user was going to? Basic Authentication does this

    >automatically.

+ Reply to Thread