Making Particular JSP https - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Making Particular JSP https - Weblogic ; Hi, I want to make particular JSP alone in https and rest in http in weblogic 7.0. if anyone knows please reply to me. Thanks Arul...

  1. Making Particular JSP https

    Hi,
    I want to make particular JSP alone in https and rest in http in weblogic 7.0.
    if anyone knows please reply to me.
    Thanks
    Arul

  2. Re: Making Particular JSP https

    See #5 here:
    http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs70/web...ty.html#100607

    http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs70/web...l.html#1045728

    Pavel.

    arulmanikandan wrote:
    >Hi,
    > I want to make particular JSP alone in https and rest in http in weblogic
    >7.0.
    >if anyone knows please reply to me.
    >Thanks
    >Arul

  3. Re: Making Particular JSP https

    Thanks for your reply. But this setting in config.xml allows subsequent pages also
    flowing in https mode not in http. Should we manually code?.

    Thanks
    Arul
    "Pavel" wrote:

    >See #5 here:
    >http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs70/web...ty.html#100607
    >
    >http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs70/web...l.html#1045728
    >
    >Pavel.
    >
    >arulmanikandan wrote:
    >>Hi,
    >> I want to make particular JSP alone in https and rest in http in weblogic
    >>7.0.
    >>if anyone knows please reply to me.
    >>Thanks
    >>Arul