How to re-generate Server Certificates for WL 6.1?(ca.pem, democert.pem, demokey.pem) - Weblogic

This is a discussion on How to re-generate Server Certificates for WL 6.1?(ca.pem, democert.pem, demokey.pem) - Weblogic ; Hello, How to re-generate Server Certificates fir WL 6.1? ca.pem democert.pem demokey.pem Our current Certificates will be expired soon. Thanks, Oleg....

  1. How to re-generate Server Certificates for WL 6.1?(ca.pem, democert.pem, demokey.pem)

    Hello,
    How to re-generate Server Certificates fir WL 6.1?
    ca.pem
    democert.pem
    demokey.pem

    Our current Certificates will be expired soon.
    Thanks,
    Oleg.

  2. http://dev2dev.bea.com/products/wlserver81/wls_demo_cas.jsp

+ Reply to Thread