iPlanel Exampl LDAP - Weblogic

This is a discussion on iPlanel Exampl LDAP - Weblogic ; Hello everyone, I am trying to connect ot the example that ships with iPlanet. All I see from the weblogic side (when trying to see users in weblogic console) is a "NO SUCH OBJECT" exception. Has anyone here connected an ...

  1. iPlanel Exampl LDAP

    Hello everyone,

    I am trying to connect ot the example that ships with iPlanet.

    All I see from the weblogic side (when trying to see users in weblogic console)
    is a "NO SUCH OBJECT" exception.

    Has anyone here connected an iPlanet authentication provider before ? if so what
    values do you specity in the following fields :

    1. in the "iPlanetLDAP" tab under pricipal (I have put cn=admin)
    2. in the "Users" tab User Object Class (i have put "person")
    3. in the Users tab User Name Attribute: (i have put "uid")
    4. in the Users tab User Dynamic Group DN Attribute: (i have left this blank)
    5. in the Users tab User Base DN: ( i have puit dc=example, dc=com).

    Any help is always greatly appreciated....
    -JJ

  2. Re: iPlanel Exampl LDAP

    >Has anyone here connected an iPlanet authentication provider before ?

    I'm attempting the same

    >values do you specity in the following fields :
    >1. in the "iPlanetLDAP" tab under pricipal (I have put cn=admin)

    not needed in my conf, are you sure you need to specify a principal? many allow
    anon. access. If you're specifying a principal, don't you also need to specify
    a password?

    Dunno

+ Reply to Thread