I'm encountering strange behavior with FORM based security in WebLogic
8.1. I have a web app with my own login.jsp. I also happen to have
an index.jsp. Using form based authentication, once the user is
authenticated, weblogic always forwards/redirects to index.jsp,
regardless of which resource the user was trying to get to. If I
remove the index.jsp, then the user gets a 403 error after
authentication.

If I use BASIC authentication, then the user is always
forwarded/redirected to the resource they requested.

Here is the relevant part of web.xml:

std
OK to Connect
*.do
GET
POST

dtiinternal

FORM

/login.jsp
/login.jsp

Only Role
dtiinternal

Here's the important part of the login.jsp:

Any ideas?