SSL/Domestic vs. SSL/Export - Weblogic

This is a discussion on SSL/Domestic vs. SSL/Export - Weblogic ; Hi, What is the basic difference between these license component? Is SSL/Domestic license is equal to 128 bit SSL coding license? If I possess valid license and BEA's partnet support for WLS, do I have to pay to obtain license ...

  1. SSL/Domestic vs. SSL/Export

    Hi,

    What is the basic difference between these license component? Is SSL/Domestic
    license is equal to 128 bit SSL coding license?
    If I possess valid license and BEA's partnet support for WLS, do I have to pay
    to obtain license for SSL/Domestic?

    thanks in advance

    michal

  2. Re: SSL/Domestic vs. SSL/Export

    "michal" wrote in message

    > Hi,
    >
    > What is the basic difference between these license component? Is

    SSL/Domestic
    > license is equal to 128 bit SSL coding license?

    Yes. I believe export is 56 bit.

    > If I possess valid license and BEA's partnet support for WLS, do I have to

    pay
    > to obtain license for SSL/Domestic?

    I believe the export rules were changed so that we no longer differentiate
    between
    domestic and export. But, I don't think the changes have made it to a
    service pack
    yet. I would not expect (but I am not sure) that you would have to pay extra
    for a Domestic license as
    it is more of a export rule restriction.
    > thanks in advance
    >
    > michal

+ Reply to Thread