Unable to see available servers on Unlock Users screen - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Unable to see available servers on Unlock Users screen - Weblogic ; Hi, We're using WLS 7.0 SP1 and when we try to unlock a user there are no servers to choose from. The server is configured as we are running a portal on it. Anyone know why we wouldn't be able ...

  1. Unable to see available servers on Unlock Users screen

    Hi,

    We're using WLS 7.0 SP1 and when we try to unlock a user there are no
    servers to choose from. The server is configured as we are running a portal
    on it. Anyone know why we wouldn't be able to see the servers on the unlock
    users screen?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Wendy

  2. Re: Unable to see available servers on Unlock Users screen

    "Wendy Kajiyama" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > We're using WLS 7.0 SP1 and when we try to unlock a user there are no
    > servers to choose from. The server is configured as we are running a

    portal
    > on it. Anyone know why we wouldn't be able to see the servers on the

    unlock
    > users screen?

    You go to the servers nav tab, select the server, then monitoring, then
    security, and then enter
    the user to unlock.

  3. Re: Unable to see available servers on Unlock Users screen

    Hi Peter,

    Are you thinking about 8.1 ? coz' in 7.0 sp1 there is not way to unlock user in
    the server > monitoring > security tab.

    Wendy, I guess you can use MBean commands to unlock user from a specific server.
    Not from console though'

    Joe

    "Peter" wrote:

    >"Wendy Kajiyama" wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> We're using WLS 7.0 SP1 and when we try to unlock a user there are

    >no
    >> servers to choose from. The server is configured as we are running

    >portal
    >> on it. Anyone know why we wouldn't be able to see the servers on the

    >unlock
    >> users screen?
    >>

    >You go to the servers nav tab, select the server, then monitoring, then
    >security, and then enter
    >the user to unlock.

  4. Re: Unable to see available servers on Unlock Users screen

    "Joe Black" wrote in message

    > Hi Peter,
    >
    > Are you thinking about 8.1 ? coz' in 7.0 sp1 there is not way to unlock

    user in
    > the server > monitoring > security tab.

    Right, I missed the 7.0 reference. Sorry about that.

+ Reply to Thread