LDAP Security Realm - Weblogic

This is a discussion on LDAP Security Realm - Weblogic ; Using Weblogic 7.0 I have an LDAP security realm setup with the LDAP URL admins user name and password. I want to be able to interface this connection to access the LDAP and make changes to user information within in ...

  1. LDAP Security Realm

    Using Weblogic 7.0 I have an LDAP security realm setup with the LDAP URL admins
    user name and password. I want to be able to interface this connection to access
    the LDAP and make changes to user information within in the ldap. Right now in
    my code I make a connection to the LDAP and supply the same user name and password
    set up in the LDAP security realm. I want to be able to rather then re-supply
    the URL and user name and password in my code I want to be able to just get that
    (or create a connection simil;ar to a jdbc connection pool) connection to the
    LDAP that configured in the Security Realm. Is this possible? And how would I
    go about it if so?

    Thanks
    Sjb

  2. Re: LDAP Security Realm

    the LDAPConnection pool which is used WLS Realm is not accessible to public
    for programming.

    thanks
    kiran

    "Sjb" wrote in message

    > Using Weblogic 7.0 I have an LDAP security realm setup with the LDAP URL

    admins
    > user name and password. I want to be able to interface this connection to

    access
    > the LDAP and make changes to user information within in the ldap. Right

    now in
    > my code I make a connection to the LDAP and supply the same user name and

    password
    > set up in the LDAP security realm. I want to be able to rather then

    re-supply
    > the URL and user name and password in my code I want to be able to just

    get that
    > (or create a connection simil;ar to a jdbc connection pool) connection to

    the
    > LDAP that configured in the Security Realm. Is this possible? And how

    would I
    > go about it if so?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Sjb