Any ideas how to pass security info(user name and password) to MQ 5.3 from WLS
6.1 sp4/7.0 sp2 containers while establishing a JMS connection for Message Driven
Beans. I've tried the steps described in the following link but it didn't work.
Following is the exception I get when I specify the user info (step 7)

http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs70/ejb/...s.html#1069476

================================================== ============= javax.management.ServiceNotFoundException:
operation setUserPasswordCredential e xecution not supported from descriptor data
at javax.management.modelmbean.RequiredModelMBean.inv oke(RequiredModelMB ean.java:1166)
at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBea nServerImpl.java:15 57) at
com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBea nServerImpl.java:15 25) at weblogic.management.internal.RemoteMBeanServerImpl .invoke(RemoteMBean
ServerImpl.java:952) at weblogic.management.console.utils.Security.addCred Map(Security.java:2
100) at weblogic.management.console.actions.security.DoCre ateCredMapAction.pe
rform(DoCreateCredMapAction.java:214) at weblogic.management.console.actions.internal.Actio nServlet.doAction(A
ctionServlet.java:171) at weblogic.management.console.actions.internal.Actio nServlet.doPost(Act
ionServlet.java:85) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:760)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:853) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletI nvocationAction.run
(ServletStubImpl.java:1058) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeSe rvlet(ServletStubIm
pl.java:401) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeSe rvlet(ServletStubIm
pl.java:306) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$Ser vletInvocationActio
n.run(WebAppServletContext.java:5445) at weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.r unAs(SecurityServic
eManager.java:780) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.inv okeServlet(WebAppSe
rvletContext.java:3105) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execu te(ServletRequestIm
pl.java:2588) at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThrea d.java:213)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.ja va:189) --------------- nested
within: ------------------ javax.management.MBeanException: An exception occured
in RequiredModelMBean whil e trying to invoke an operation at javax.management.modelmbean.RequiredModelMBean.inv oke(RequiredModelMB
[...]

I've also tried "run-as-identitiy-prinicipal" element in the weblogic-ejb.jar.xml
with no luck.

jagar