Can we call Session Bean or Entity Beans or any resources from Security Providers? - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Can we call Session Bean or Entity Beans or any resources from Security Providers? - Weblogic ; Can we call a Session Bean or an Entity Bean or any type of resource inside of Security Providers?...

  1. Can we call Session Bean or Entity Beans or any resources from Security Providers?

    Can we call a Session Bean or an Entity Bean or any type of resource inside of
    Security Providers?

  2. Re: Can we call Session Bean or Entity Beans or any resources from Security Providers?

    "Fehmi" wrote in message

    > Can we call a Session Bean or an Entity Bean or any type of resource

    inside of
    > Security Providers?

    Is the Bean in the same jvm or in a different jvm? The problem is that you
    can get into a
    cyclic situation where you will need to invoke security for the bean invoke
    in the middle of
    the original invoke for security. Is there any need for security on the
    bean?

+ Reply to Thread