Hello,

I'm new in JAAS and many things are always obscure for me !

1) I've tried to deploy Simple Sample Authentication provider from
weblogic sample, compilation is OK, the
SimplaSampleAuthenticationProvider appears in my console, but when I
"create" it I've always this error :

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
at javax.management.modelmbean.RequiredModelMBean.inv oke(RequiredModelMBean.java:1149)
at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBea nServerImpl.java:1557)
at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBea nServerImpl.java:1525)
at weblogic.management.internal.RemoteMBeanServerImpl .invoke(RemoteMBeanServerImpl.java:952)
at weblogic.management.console.utils.Security.createO bject(Security.java:583)

2) My goal is to perform custom authentication with WLS7. Can I write
a servlet like j_security_check to perform ?
Sample code will be very cool !

Thanks in advance.