cant export security parameters - Weblogic

This is a discussion on cant export security parameters - Weblogic ; I'm trying to export the security parameters for WLS java weblogic.management.commo.WebLogicMBeanDumper -viewAll -includeDefaults -name "Security:*" -verbose security-dump.xml but I always get zero returned Your environment has been set. Loading MBeans Types... Loading MBeans Instances... Initialization complete. Starting dump process. Dumping ...

  1. cant export security parameters

    I'm trying to export the security parameters for WLS

    java weblogic.management.commo.WebLogicMBeanDumper -viewAll -includeDefaults -name
    "Security:*" -verbose security-dump.xml

    but I always get zero returned

    Your environment has been set.

    Initialization complete. Starting dump process.
    Dumping 0 MBeans based on matching ObjectName pattern Security:*.

    A total of 0 MBeans were dumped.

    Any ideas ?

    Regards,
    Mike

  2. Re: cant export security parameters

    "Mike Westaway" wrote in message

    > I'm trying to export the security parameters for WLS
    >
    > java

    weblogic.management.commo.WebLogicMBeanDumper -viewAll -includeDefaults -nam
    > "Security:*" -verbose security-dump.xml
    >
    > but I always get zero returned
    >
    > Your environment has been set.

    > Initialization complete. Starting dump process.
    > Dumping 0 MBeans based on matching ObjectName pattern Security:*.
    >
    > A total of 0 MBeans were dumped.

    I would ask in the weblogic.developer.interest.management newsgroup.

+ Reply to Thread