Re: Using LDAP V2 Directory Server? - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Re: Using LDAP V2 Directory Server? - Weblogic ; "Dominic Tulley" wrote in message news:3f45d005$1@newsgroups.bea.com... > Has anyone managed to configure weblogic 7 to use an LDAP V2 server for any of it's ldap realms? The documentation claims you can but the realms appear to bind using version 3... ...

  1. Re: Using LDAP V2 Directory Server?

    "Dominic Tulley" wrote in message
    > Has anyone managed to configure weblogic 7 to use an LDAP V2 server for

    any of it's ldap realms? The documentation claims you can but the realms
    appear to bind using version 3...

    > Alternatively, who knows of a free LDAP V3 directory server for windows?

    openLdap is not stable on windows, Qualcomm is V2, IBM won't install on my
    machine (very sad).

    > Or, alternatively again, does anyone know what port the weblogic internal

    ldap server is available on - or how to find out at run time (I presume it's
    dynamic, if it even uses sockets to communicate with it!).

    The embedded ldap server is available on the normal WLS listen ports (ssl
    and non-ssl). For example,
    7001 and 7002

  2. Re: Using LDAP V2 Directory Server?

    Thanks Peter,
    I eventually discovered this, but after locating a port of openLdap that also
    worked fine...

    -Dominic

+ Reply to Thread