a question about DebuggableRealm in wls6.1sp5 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on a question about DebuggableRealm in wls6.1sp5 - Weblogic ; when i wrote a rdbmsrealm class. it implements DebuggableRealm just like wls's sample. but i don't know where i can set the debug flag.the parameter of the setDebug method is always 'false'.how can i set it to 'true'. i guess ...

  1. a question about DebuggableRealm in wls6.1sp5

    when i wrote a rdbmsrealm class. it implements DebuggableRealm just like wls's
    sample.
    but i don't know where i can set the debug flag.the parameter of the setDebug
    method is always 'false'.how can i set it to 'true'.
    i guess it should be setted in config.xml, i look for it in wls's docs, but i
    failed.
    is there anyone would like to help me?

  2. Re: a question about DebuggableRealm in wls6.1sp5

    "gufeng" wrote in message

    > when i wrote a rdbmsrealm class. it implements DebuggableRealm just like

    wls's
    > sample.
    > but i don't know where i can set the debug flag.the parameter of the

    setDebug
    > method is always 'false'.how can i set it to 'true'.
    > i guess it should be setted in config.xml, i look for it in wls's docs,

    but i
    > failed.
    > is there anyone would like to help me?

    The realms I see (NTrealm, unixrealm, etc.) call setDebug in their
    constructor based on some
    configuration parameter.

    Can you do the same based on some system property?

  3. Re: a question about DebuggableRealm in wls6.1sp5

    thanx a lot.
    but this time is a little different.
    the method setDebug in my class is called by weblogic server, not by my class.
    i think wls will provide a property as flag in config.xml or as so on to set
    the debug flag.
    but i cannot find it.
    thank you as the same. you see, my mother language is not english, so i am poor
    in english.
    it may be difficult to read and understand my questions.

    "Peter" wrote:

    >"gufeng" wrote in message
    >>
    >> when i wrote a rdbmsrealm class. it implements DebuggableRealm just

    >like
    >wls's
    >> sample.
    >> but i don't know where i can set the debug flag.the parameter of the

    >setDebug
    >> method is always 'false'.how can i set it to 'true'.
    >> i guess it should be setted in config.xml, i look for it in wls's docs,

    >but i
    >> failed.
    >> is there anyone would like to help me?

    >The realms I see (NTrealm, unixrealm, etc.) call setDebug in their
    >constructor based on some
    >configuration parameter.
    >
    >Can you do the same based on some system property?

  4. Re: a question about DebuggableRealm in wls6.1sp5

    Did you check -Dweblogic.security.cachingrealm.verbose=true might also help

    -kiran

    "gufeng" wrote in message

    > thanx a lot.
    > but this time is a little different.
    > the method setDebug in my class is called by weblogic server, not by my

    class.
    > i think wls will provide a property as flag in config.xml or as so on to

    set
    > the debug flag.
    > but i cannot find it.
    > thank you as the same. you see, my mother language is not english, so i am

    poor
    > in english.
    > it may be difficult to read and understand my questions.
    >
    > "Peter" wrote:
    > >
    > >"gufeng" wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> when i wrote a rdbmsrealm class. it implements DebuggableRealm just

    > >like
    > >wls's
    > >> sample.
    > >> but i don't know where i can set the debug flag.the parameter of the

    > >setDebug
    > >> method is always 'false'.how can i set it to 'true'.
    > >> i guess it should be setted in config.xml, i look for it in wls's docs,

    > >but i
    > >> failed.
    > >> is there anyone would like to help me?

    > >The realms I see (NTrealm, unixrealm, etc.) call setDebug in their
    > >constructor based on some
    > >configuration parameter.
    > >
    > >Can you do the same based on some system property?

+ Reply to Thread