Configure SSL on server with multiple IP's - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Configure SSL on server with multiple IP's - Weblogic ; I haven't had any luck so far configuring SSL on a server with multiple IP's. I have specified the bind IP address in the console. When I try to login to the application, it's directing to port 80 instead of ...

  1. Configure SSL on server with multiple IP's

    I haven't had any luck so far configuring SSL on a server with multiple IP's. I
    have specified the bind IP address in the console. When I try to login to the
    application, it's directing to port 80 instead of port 443. Are there other places
    I need to specify the IP address/DNS name of the server inorder for SSL to resolve
    the port correctly?

  2. Re: Configure SSL on server with multiple IP's

    Are you specifying https as the protocol when connecting instead of http?

    There is no way the port will be resolved otherwise...

    --dejan

    viztin wrote:

    >I haven't had any luck so far configuring SSL on a server with multiple IP's. I
    >have specified the bind IP address in the console. When I try to login to the
    >application, it's directing to port 80 instead of port 443. Are there other places
    >I need to specify the IP address/DNS name of the server inorder for SSL to resolve
    >the port correctly?

+ Reply to Thread