weblogic8.1 - Missing AuthenticationImpl.class from weblogic.jar - Weblogic

This is a discussion on weblogic8.1 - Missing AuthenticationImpl.class from weblogic.jar - Weblogic ; Hello, I have recently downloaded the evaluation version of weblogic server 8.1 for evaluation purposes. The weblogic.jar file appears to be missing the AuthenticaitonImpl class (weblogic.management.security.authentication.Authe nticatorImpl ) Unfortunately I cannot find an anwser to this question on AskBEA. Any ...

  1. weblogic8.1 - Missing AuthenticationImpl.class from weblogic.jar

    Hello,

    I have recently downloaded the evaluation version of weblogic server 8.1 for
    evaluation purposes.
    The weblogic.jar file appears to be missing the AuthenticaitonImpl class
    (weblogic.management.security.authentication.Authe nticatorImpl )
    Unfortunately I cannot find an anwser to this question on AskBEA.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: weblogic8.1 - Missing AuthenticationImpl.class from weblogic.jar

    "Matt Ladd" wrote in message

    > Hello,
    >
    > I have recently downloaded the evaluation version of weblogic server 8.1

    for
    > evaluation purposes.
    > The weblogic.jar file appears to be missing the AuthenticaitonImpl class
    > (weblogic.management.security.authentication.Authe nticatorImpl )
    > Unfortunately I cannot find an anwser to this question on AskBEA.

    The wlManagement.jar contains the AuthenticatorImpl class. What error are
    you getting?

  3. Re: weblogic8.1 - Missing AuthenticationImpl.class from weblogic.jar

    I was using the SampleSecurityProviders8_1 example as a starting point to learn
    about custom LoginModule support and the generated SimpleSampleAuthenticatorImpl.java
    class extends AuthenticatorImpl as follows:
    "public class SimpleSampleAuthenticatorImpl extends weblogic.management.security.authentication.Authen ticatorImpl"
    I was just missing the correct jar from my classpath ... I've included it and
    everything seems to be working fine now.

    Thanks very much for your help.

    "Peter" wrote:

    >"Matt Ladd" wrote in message
    >>
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> I have recently downloaded the evaluation version of weblogic server

    >8.1
    >for
    >> evaluation purposes.
    >> The weblogic.jar file appears to be missing the AuthenticaitonImpl

    >class
    >> (weblogic.management.security.authentication.Authe nticatorImpl )
    >> Unfortunately I cannot find an anwser to this question on AskBEA.
    >>

    >The wlManagement.jar contains the AuthenticatorImpl class. What error
    >are
    >you getting?

+ Reply to Thread