connectiing LDAP viewer to WLS 7.0 internal LDAP system - Weblogic

This is a discussion on connectiing LDAP viewer to WLS 7.0 internal LDAP system - Weblogic ; I am trying to connect to WLS 7.0's internal LDAP system using LDAP Browser. I get connected but can not see any of the structure. I have it configured the following way: Host: dpddevsun1...... Port: 9091 The console port Version: ...

  1. connectiing LDAP viewer to WLS 7.0 internal LDAP system

    I am trying to connect to WLS 7.0's internal LDAP system using LDAP Browser.
    I get connected but can not see any of the structure.

    I have it configured the following way:
    Host: dpddevsun1......
    Port: 9091 The console port
    Version: 3
    Base DN: ou=myrealm,dc=area6Domain
    User DN: uid=system,ou=people,ou=myrealm, dc=area6Domain
    Password: "The correct password"

    I get connected but can not see any of the structure.

    Any help?

    Scott.Jones@Acxiom.com

  2. Re: connectiing LDAP viewer to WLS 7.0 internal LDAP system

    "Scott Jones" wrote in message
    > I am trying to connect to WLS 7.0's internal LDAP system using LDAP

    Browser.
    > I get connected but can not see any of the structure.
    >
    > I have it configured the following way:
    > Host: dpddevsun1......
    > Port: 9091 The console port
    > Version: 3
    > Base DN: ou=myrealm,dc=area6Domain
    > User DN: uid=system,ou=people,ou=myrealm, dc=area6Domain
    > Password: "The correct password"
    >
    > I get connected but can not see any of the structure.

    By default, access via ldap is locked down. You can either
    use the cn=Admin dn and the password from the embeddedldap -> credential
    field (which has all access) or you can relax the acls to allow more
    access.

    See the doc for more information.

    http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/secm...p.html#1100263

    http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/secm...p.html#1100772