Re: ServerIdentity failed validation - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Re: ServerIdentity failed validation - Weblogic ; "Naresh Bhatia" wrote in message news:3f31780a@newsgroups.bea.com... > > I am porting over some code from WebLogic 6.1 to 8.1 and getting the following > errors. Any clue as to what these might be? Thanks. > > downgrading > to anonymous.> ...

  1. Re: ServerIdentity failed validation

    "Naresh Bhatia" wrote in message

    > I am porting over some code from WebLogic 6.1 to 8.1 and getting the

    following
    > errors. Any clue as to what these might be? Thanks.

    downgrading
    > to anonymous.>

    The ServerIdentity failed validation. Within this domain, the server
    identity is downgraded to Anonymous.

    Trust has not been properly established between two domains.

    See the documentation on Enabling Trust Between WebLogic Domains at
    http://e-docs.bea.com.

  2. Re: ServerIdentity failed validation

    The problem went away after I established trust between the two domains. Thanks
    so much for your help.

    Naresh