Re: exporting data from WLS 7.0 internal LDAP - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Re: exporting data from WLS 7.0 internal LDAP - Weblogic ; "LP Gorman" wrote in message news:3e31dc95$1@newsgroups.bea.com... > > I have 2 dev environments running WLS 7.0. Using the WLS console, I configured > the security realm for one environment, spending a lot of time getting the roles, > groups, and ...

  1. Re: exporting data from WLS 7.0 internal LDAP

    "LP Gorman" wrote in message

    > I have 2 dev environments running WLS 7.0. Using the WLS console, I

    configured
    > the security realm for one environment, spending a lot of time getting the

    roles,
    > groups, and users all configured. I am dreading repeating this for the

    other
    > dev environment. Any way to export and import this information from one

    to the
    > other?

    8.1 has import and export capabilities. In 7.0, you can use a 3rd party tool
    like lbe - a java based ldap
    browser that has import and export functions.

  2. Re: exporting data from WLS 7.0 internal LDAP

    YES. You can use lbe

    http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs70/sec...p.html#1100437

    "Peter" wrote in message news:3f21db6d@newsgroups.bea.com...

    > "LP Gorman" wrote in message
    > >
    > > I have 2 dev environments running WLS 7.0. Using the WLS console, I

    > configured
    > > the security realm for one environment, spending a lot of time getting

    the
    > roles,
    > > groups, and users all configured. I am dreading repeating this for the

    > other
    > > dev environment. Any way to export and import this information from one

    > to the
    > > other?

    > 8.1 has import and export capabilities. In 7.0, you can use a 3rd party

    tool
    > like lbe - a java based ldap
    > browser that has import and export functions.

+ Reply to Thread