Weblogic 5.1SP9 setup with IIS and SSL - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Weblogic 5.1SP9 setup with IIS and SSL - Weblogic ; I am trying to setup up an iis server to handle some traffic from our weblogic server Currently, I have a win2000 advanced server running weblogic with ssl functioning. I also have an NT4.0 server with IIS running. I need ...

  1. Weblogic 5.1SP9 setup with IIS and SSL

    I am trying to setup up an iis server to handle some traffic from our
    weblogic server

    Currently, I have a win2000 advanced server running weblogic with ssl
    functioning.

    I also have an NT4.0 server with IIS running. I need to install the
    weblogic plugin witch I thought I had done correctly.

    I copied over my iisproxy.ini, created my virtual directory to the
    weblogic server gave correct permissions and everything else the
    documentation suggests.

    When I attempt to access the weblogic page from the iis server i get
    an error message No backend server available for connection: timed out
    after 10 seconds.

    My iisproxy.ini looks something like this
    WebLogicHost=111.11.1.111
    WebLogicPort=443
    SecureProxy=ON
    WLProxySSL=ON
    Debug=ALL
    DebugConfigInfo=ON
    TrustedCAFile=D:\weblogic\myserver\fw1-ap28-cert.pem

    In the wlproxy.log I get several error messages including
    INFO: sysSend 52
    INFO: SSL certificate chain validation failed: 3015
    trusted certs = 1
    dumping cert chain
    commonName is 111.11.1.111
    ERROR: SSLWrite failed
    SEND failed (ret=-1) at 558 of file ../nsapi/URL.cpp
    Marking 111.11.1.111:443 as bad
    Exception occurred for backend host 111.11.1.111/443' while sending
    request : 'WRITE_ERROR [os error=0, line 559 of ../nsapi/URL.cpp]:
    'Wed Jul 09 14:39:33 2003 got exception in sendRequest phase:
    WRITE_ERROR [os error=0, line 559 of ../nsapi/URL.cpp]: at line 710
    Wed Jul 09 14:39:33 2003 INFO: Closing SSL context
    Any tips suggestion or help would be apprecaited. I was suposed to
    have this working last week.

  2. Re: Weblogic 5.1SP9 setup with IIS and SSL

    Maybe this is a trusted CA failure?

    Double check that the CA's specified in
    D:\weblogic\myserver\fw1-ap28-cert.pem really match
    the CA used to issue the cert chain that the WLS server is configured with.

    Tony

    "the_snookums" wrote in message
    news:d9d8b3ec.0307091104.28c5415e@posting.google.c om...
    > I am trying to setup up an iis server to handle some traffic from our
    > weblogic server
    >
    > Currently, I have a win2000 advanced server running weblogic with ssl
    > functioning.
    >
    > I also have an NT4.0 server with IIS running. I need to install the
    > weblogic plugin witch I thought I had done correctly.
    >
    > I copied over my iisproxy.ini, created my virtual directory to the
    > weblogic server gave correct permissions and everything else the
    > documentation suggests.
    >
    > When I attempt to access the weblogic page from the iis server i get
    > an error message No backend server available for connection: timed out
    > after 10 seconds.
    >
    > My iisproxy.ini looks something like this
    > WebLogicHost=111.11.1.111
    > WebLogicPort=443
    > SecureProxy=ON
    > WLProxySSL=ON
    > Debug=ALL
    > DebugConfigInfo=ON
    > TrustedCAFile=D:\weblogic\myserver\fw1-ap28-cert.pem
    >
    > In the wlproxy.log I get several error messages including
    > INFO: sysSend 52
    > INFO: SSL certificate chain validation failed: 3015
    > trusted certs = 1
    > dumping cert chain
    > commonName is 111.11.1.111
    > ERROR: SSLWrite failed
    > SEND failed (ret=-1) at 558 of file ../nsapi/URL.cpp
    > Marking 111.11.1.111:443 as bad
    > Exception occurred for backend host 111.11.1.111/443' while sending
    > request : 'WRITE_ERROR [os error=0, line 559 of ../nsapi/URL.cpp]:
    > 'Wed Jul 09 14:39:33 2003 got exception in sendRequest phase:
    > WRITE_ERROR [os error=0, line 559 of ../nsapi/URL.cpp]: at line 710
    > Wed Jul 09 14:39:33 2003 INFO: Closing SSL context
    > Any tips suggestion or help would be apprecaited. I was suposed to
    > have this working last week.

+ Reply to Thread