128-Bit Encryption - Weblogic

This is a discussion on 128-Bit Encryption - Weblogic ; In the config.xml, is there an attribute to force the server to only accept 128 bit encryption? I am using Weblogic Server 8.1 Beta...

  1. 128-Bit Encryption

    In the config.xml, is there an attribute to force the server to only accept 128
    bit encryption?
    I am using Weblogic Server 8.1 Beta

  2. Re: 128-Bit Encryption

    "Ed Erie" wrote in message

    > In the config.xml, is there an attribute to force the server to only

    accept 128
    > bit encryption?
    > I am using Weblogic Server 8.1 Beta

    A previous note may help.
    "javax.servlet.request.key_size" attribute will tell the size of the key
    being used during an SSL session.
    Please take a look at the SnoopServlet.java that comes with weblogic.

    -utpal

    "margit" wrote in message
    > How can i test whether a client uses 40 or 128 bit encryption ? I want do

    prevent users that do not use 128 bit to enter my webpage

+ Reply to Thread