The Workshop Scanning - Weblogic

This is a discussion on The Workshop Scanning - Weblogic ; Is there any way to avoid the annoyed 'Scanning' on the workshop for WL 8.1? I already tried incrementing the memory parameters but í still had to wait each time there´s a change on my businessTier or PresentationTier. This is ...

  1. The Workshop Scanning

    Is there any way to avoid the annoyed 'Scanning' on the workshop for WL 8.1?
    I already tried incrementing the memory parameters but í still had to wait each time there´s a change on my businessTier or PresentationTier. This is very time-consuming.
    If anyone know how to avoid this , please let me know.

    Thanks for your help!

    Guillermo De La Rosa

  2. Re: The Workshop Scanning

    Guess not, I believe SP4 should increase performance for iterative development.

    - Anders M.

+ Reply to Thread