BEA 81. Application Performance Monitoring Tool - Weblogic

This is a discussion on BEA 81. Application Performance Monitoring Tool - Weblogic ; Is there a good reasonably priced performance tool that can be integrated with bea 8.1 or even work independently which can monitor ejb, servlets, jsp's, jdbc, portlets, portals etc. We tried jprobe but that does not seem to work well ...

  1. BEA 81. Application Performance Monitoring Tool

    Is there a good reasonably priced performance tool that can be integrated with
    bea 8.1 or even work independently which can monitor ejb, servlets, jsp's, jdbc,
    portlets, portals etc. We tried jprobe but that does not seem to work well at
    all.

    We have several applications in 8.1 and want to be able to test where the performance
    issues are.

    Thanks

  2. Re: BEA 81. Application Performance Monitoring Tool

    Check out

    www.acsera.com

    -karthik

  3. Re: BEA 81. Application Performance Monitoring Tool

    JInspired products JDBInsight and JXInsight are very reasonably priced and offer very advanced indepth transaction analysis across distributed tiers.

    During a recent customer evaluation JDBInsight was determined as the best technical product for development, testing, and deployment phases for a large financial institute beating Wily Tech and Borland Server Trace.

    Downloads: http://www.jinspired.com/products/jd...ads/index.html

    Regards,

    William Louth
    Product Architect
    JInspired

    "J2EE tuning, testing and tracing with Insight"
    http://www.jinspired.com

+ Reply to Thread