WebLogic 8.1 JMS/MDB and Trusted Domain - Weblogic

This is a discussion on WebLogic 8.1 JMS/MDB and Trusted Domain - Weblogic ; I have a JMS Topic living in one WebLogic 8.1 domain and a MDB that listens to this JMS Topic living in another domain. Do I need to configure trusted domain relationship for both domains?...

  1. WebLogic 8.1 JMS/MDB and Trusted Domain

    I have a JMS Topic living in one WebLogic 8.1 domain and a MDB that listens to
    this JMS Topic living in another domain. Do I need to configure trusted domain
    relationship for both domains?

  2. Re: WebLogic 8.1 JMS/MDB and Trusted Domain

    Even though its meant for foreign providers, perhaps credential
    mapping would work? See:

    http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/ejb/...s.html#1151409

    Also, you might want to try posting to the
    security and/or ejb newsgroups.

    Tom

    P.S. This question has come up before, so it seems likely
    that the security section of the MDB documentation
    may need more detail. If you post any feedback here,
    I'll make sure it gets sent directly to the
    documentation folks...

    Eric Ma wrote:

    > I have a JMS Topic living in one WebLogic 8.1 domain and a MDB that listens to
    > this JMS Topic living in another domain. Do I need to configure trusted domain
    > relationship for both domains?

  3. Re: WebLogic 8.1 JMS/MDB and Trusted Domain

    Not sure whether it is just me or not - the new security stuff in WebLogic 8.1
    just makes life so much tougher.

    Thanks for the suggestion anyways.

    Eric

    Tom Barnes
    wrote:
    >Even though its meant for foreign providers, perhaps credential
    >mapping would work? See:
    >
    >http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/ejb/...s.html#1151409
    >
    >Also, you might want to try posting to the
    >security and/or ejb newsgroups.
    >
    >Tom
    >
    >P.S. This question has come up before, so it seems likely
    >that the security section of the MDB documentation
    >may need more detail. If you post any feedback here,
    >I'll make sure it gets sent directly to the
    >documentation folks...
    >
    >Eric Ma wrote:
    >
    >> I have a JMS Topic living in one WebLogic 8.1 domain and a MDB that

    >listens to
    >> this JMS Topic living in another domain. Do I need to configure trusted

    >domain
    >> relationship for both domains?

+ Reply to Thread