Sending message to a external Weblogic server - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Sending message to a external Weblogic server - Weblogic ; Hi. I have a situation where I am sending an JMS message to external queue on Weblogic Server which is not part of cluster. This happens in a session bean,which is wrapped in a container transaction. I have supplied the ...

  1. Sending message to a external Weblogic server

    Hi.
    I have a situation where I am sending an JMS message to external queue on Weblogic
    Server which is not part of cluster. This happens in a session bean,which is wrapped
    in a container transaction. I have supplied the required security credentials
    like user, password etc.
    I get an error while tryign to send the message through bean. The stack trace
    is :
    weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: Connection not found
    at weblogic.jms.dispatcher.InvocableManager.invocable Find(InvocableManager.java:136)
    at weblogic.jms.dispatcher.Request.wrappedFiniteState Machine(Request.java:596)
    at weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherImpl.dispatchSyn c(DispatcherImpl.java:153)
    at weblogic.jms.client.JMSConnection.createSessionInt ernal(JMSConnection.java:400)
    at weblogic.jms.client.JMSConnection.createQueueSessi on(JMSConnection.java:347)

    also one thing interesting is that if I call the same server and queue outside
    of the session bean,it works fine.
    Any ideas what might be causing the issue?

    Thanks
    Andy

  2. Re: Sending message to a external Weblogic server

    This may be a side effect
    of a naming conflict. As per the documentation, when
    integrating two WL domains, ensure:
    every domain name is different
    every WL server name is sifferent
    every JMS server name is different
    every JMS store name is different
    The latter three apply even when if the
    resources are in different domains.

    tom

    Andy wrote:

    > Hi.
    > I have a situation where I am sending an JMS message to external queue on Weblogic
    > Server which is not part of cluster. This happens in a session bean,which is wrapped
    > in a container transaction. I have supplied the required security credentials
    > like user, password etc.
    > I get an error while tryign to send the message through bean. The stack trace
    > is :
    > weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: Connection not found
    > at weblogic.jms.dispatcher.InvocableManager.invocable Find(InvocableManager.java:136)
    > at weblogic.jms.dispatcher.Request.wrappedFiniteState Machine(Request.java:596)
    > at weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherImpl.dispatchSyn c(DispatcherImpl.java:153)
    > at weblogic.jms.client.JMSConnection.createSessionInt ernal(JMSConnection.java:400)
    > at weblogic.jms.client.JMSConnection.createQueueSessi on(JMSConnection.java:347)
    >
    > also one thing interesting is that if I call the same server and queue outside
    > of the session bean,it works fine.
    > Any ideas what might be causing the issue?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Andy

+ Reply to Thread