I have gone thru the weblogic samples in the samples/jms/queue and understood the
way they work and ran and modified them successfully to specify filters based
on JMS Priority and even multiple message id's.
I have see that using the following syntax CAN'T scale for a large number of message
id's (more than hundres)
JMSMessageID in ('ID:P<1002478.1086363897703.0>','ID:P<1002478.1086363897703.1>')

I am looking for advanced samples for browsing a queue (with a large number of
entries) and passing these id's to a receiver class that filters using String
selector from these id's.

Maybe a browser and receiver that does it one by one efficintly would be a good
solution too

thx
Ari