Foreign JMS Provider in Weblogic 8.1, wrapper for class com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueSession - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Foreign JMS Provider in Weblogic 8.1, wrapper for class com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueSession - Weblogic ; Hi! I'm developing an application that should use MQSeries 5.3 as Foreign JMS Provider in Weblogic 8.1. Solution decribed in http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/Cons...eign_providers Problems occurs when MDB is deployed: javax.jms.JMSException: [J2EE:160056]Error creating or instantiating a wrapper for class com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueSession:.... and after that: ...

  1. Foreign JMS Provider in Weblogic 8.1, wrapper for class com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueSession

    Hi!

    I'm developing an application that should use MQSeries 5.3 as Foreign
    JMS Provider in Weblogic 8.1. Solution decribed in

    http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/Cons...eign_providers

    Problems occurs when MDB is deployed:

    javax.jms.JMSException: [J2EE:160056]Error creating or instantiating a
    wrapper for class com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueSession:....

    and after that:

    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: weblogic/deployment/jms/MDBSession

    First I thought that there is something wrong with my classpath, but
    I'm quite sure that all the necessary jars are there. Jars from
    /websphereMq/Java/lib are there. And weblogic.jar is there, of course.
    (Containing a class weblogic/deployment/jms/MDBSession).

    Weblogic JNDI have following entryes:

    QCF ->(points to) QueueConnectionFactory
    WlsQ -> QUEUE1

    and it looks like following:

    javax weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode

    jms weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode
    WlsQ weblogic.deployment.jms.ForeignOpaqueReference
    QCF weblogic.deployment.jms.ForeignOpaqueReference

    com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContextFactory have:

    ..bindings java.io.File
    QUEUE1 com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueue
    QueueConnectionFactory com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory

    and MDB configuration is:

    WlsQ
    QCF

    MBD just cant be deployed. What have I missed? Have somebody managed
    to make mdb work with WLS 81 & mq 5.3 somehow? If so, please could you
    post an example that may contains descriptors and entryes from JNDI
    trees.

    Any help would be valuable!

  2. Re: Foreign JMS Provider in Weblogic 8.1, wrapper for class com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueSe

    Did you ever get a resolution for this? We seem to be having the exact same issue. Set all the jar files, mq series references etc, etc.

  3. Re: Foreign JMS Provider in Weblogic 8.1, wrapper for class com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueSe

    Hello,

    The issue can be resolved by changing the JDK version for weblogic. If its an older version, then it throws this error. Plz take the latest JDK version and point the weblogic to use it and try again, It will work.

    Rgds
    Manesh Sasidharan

+ Reply to Thread