Foreign JMS Providers with WebLogic Server does not close connection - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Foreign JMS Providers with WebLogic Server does not close connection - Weblogic ; Hello All, We tried to use wlsmqseries.zip classes (specially JNDI Mapper) for integrating WebLogic Server with MQ so that we can incorporate XA transactions. We use LDAP context factory to bind MQ. We found a number of LDAP connections are ...

  1. Foreign JMS Providers with WebLogic Server does not close connection

    Hello All,

    We tried to use wlsmqseries.zip classes (specially JNDI Mapper) for integrating
    WebLogic Server with MQ so that we can incorporate XA transactions. We use LDAP
    context factory to bind MQ.

    We found a number of LDAP connections are getting opened by JNDIMapper, but it's
    not getting closed.

    Can some one give some clue to this ?

    Also any suggestion to serve the current purpose is welcome.

    Thanks,
    Sudarson

  2. RePorsting: Foreign JMS Providers with WebLogic Server does not close connection

    Reposting the message. Awaiting response from newsgroup or BEA
    Thanks,
    Sudarson
    "sudarson" wrote:

    >Hello All,
    >
    >We tried to use wlsmqseries.zip classes (specially JNDI Mapper) for integrating
    >WebLogic Server with MQ so that we can incorporate XA transactions. We
    >use LDAP
    >context factory to bind MQ.
    >
    >We found a number of LDAP connections are getting opened by JNDIMapper,
    >but it's
    >not getting closed.
    >
    >Can some one give some clue to this ?
    >
    >Also any suggestion to serve the current purpose is welcome.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Sudarson

  3. Re: RePorsting: Foreign JMS Providers with WebLogic Server does not close connection

    What version are you using? "wlsmqseries.zip" does enlisting of MQ JMS
    sessions in XA transactions, but WLS 8.1 does that for you out of the box.
    If you're using 8.1, it would be better to use the new 8.1 features for
    foreign JMS providers.

    A place to start is the "Using WebLogic JMS with EJBs and Servlets" section
    of the JMS programming documentation for 8.1, and there have been many other
    posts on this newsgroup with details. (There also appear to be quite a few
    customers using this feature in their own systems, judging from the number
    of posts.)

    greg

    "sudarson" wrote in message

    > Reposting the message. Awaiting response from newsgroup or BEA
    > Thanks,
    > Sudarson
    > "sudarson" wrote:
    > >
    > >Hello All,
    > >
    > >We tried to use wlsmqseries.zip classes (specially JNDI Mapper) for

    integrating
    > >WebLogic Server with MQ so that we can incorporate XA transactions. We
    > >use LDAP
    > >context factory to bind MQ.
    > >
    > >We found a number of LDAP connections are getting opened by JNDIMapper,
    > >but it's
    > >not getting closed.
    > >
    > >Can some one give some clue to this ?
    > >
    > >Also any suggestion to serve the current purpose is welcome.
    > >
    > >Thanks,
    > >Sudarson

+ Reply to Thread