help needed reinitializing jms - Weblogic

This is a discussion on help needed reinitializing jms - Weblogic ; Hi, I need to recreate my JMS objects after a weblogic shutdown, what I do is queueConnection.close(); queueSender.close(); queueSession.close(); then I just re-run the same code I run when I start the app but I get weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: using closed dispatcher ...

  1. help needed reinitializing jms

    Hi,

    I need to recreate my JMS objects after a weblogic shutdown, what I do is

    queueConnection.close();
    queueSender.close();
    queueSession.close();

    then I just re-run the same code I run when I start the app but I get

    weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: using closed dispatcher
    at weblogic.jms.client.JMSProducer.sendInternal(JMSPr oducer.java:366)
    at weblogic.jms.client.JMSProducer.send(JMSProducer.j ava:186)

    when calling

    queueSender.send(tObjectMessage);

    Any help appreciated,

    thanks,

    A.

  2. Re: help needed reinitializing jms

    I think this is a known problem. Try the
    latest SP and/or contact customer support.

    iggy wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I need to recreate my JMS objects after a weblogic shutdown, what I do is
    >
    > queueConnection.close();
    > queueSender.close();
    > queueSession.close();
    >
    > then I just re-run the same code I run when I start the app but I get
    >
    > weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: using closed dispatcher
    > at weblogic.jms.client.JMSProducer.sendInternal(JMSPr oducer.java:366)
    > at weblogic.jms.client.JMSProducer.send(JMSProducer.j ava:186)
    >
    > when calling
    >
    > queueSender.send(tObjectMessage);
    >
    > Any help appreciated,
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > A.

  3. Re: help needed reinitializing jms

    just for the logs, I spoke with support and the problem was solved by switching
    from wljmsclient.jar and wlclient.jar to weblogic.jar, the ExceptionListener started
    working and my code as well. It seems the problem(s) will be solved in SP3.

    A.

    the ExceptionListner Tom Barnes
    wrote:
    >I think this is a known problem. Try the
    >latest SP and/or contact customer support.
    >
    >iggy wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I need to recreate my JMS objects after a weblogic shutdown, what I

    >do is
    >>
    >> queueConnection.close();
    >> queueSender.close();
    >> queueSession.close();
    >>
    >> then I just re-run the same code I run when I start the app but I get

    >> weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: using closed dispatcher
    >> at weblogic.jms.client.JMSProducer.sendInternal(JMSPr oducer.java:366)
    >> at weblogic.jms.client.JMSProducer.send(JMSProducer.j ava:186)
    >>
    >> when calling
    >>
    >> queueSender.send(tObjectMessage);
    >>
    >> Any help appreciated,
    >>
    >> thanks,