How WebLogic7.0 & 8.1 JMS connect to MSMQ? - Weblogic

This is a discussion on How WebLogic7.0 & 8.1 JMS connect to MSMQ? - Weblogic ; Hi Sir, Is it possible that i use WebLogic JMS connect to MSMQ(Microsoft)? If it possible, how can i configure/implement ? Do I have to create adapter class for MSMQ? Thanks Yos...

  1. How WebLogic7.0 & 8.1 JMS connect to MSMQ?

    Hi Sir,
    Is it possible that i use WebLogic JMS connect to MSMQ(Microsoft)?
    If it possible, how can i configure/implement ? Do I have to create adapter class
    for MSMQ?
    Thanks
    Yos

  2. Re: How WebLogic7.0 & 8.1 JMS connect to MSMQ?

    You may be able to find a JMS wrapper for MSMQ (search
    google), in which case you can integrate using the same
    methods as for any other JMS vendor.

    Another option is to use the the WL JMS C client
    within a MS program, or even to use "ActiveJMS"
    ..net wrapper from sourceforge to wrap WL JMS
    within a MS program.

    Another option is to call into MS (or vice-versa)
    using WL's JCOM feature.

    Another option is to integrate using web services -
    which is the method often pushed by MS.
    "weblogic.developer.interest.webservices"

    Another option is to consult the WLI newsgroup,
    "weblogic.integration.developer" to see if WLI
    has pre-built MSMQ adapters.

    Tom

    Yos wrote:

    > Hi Sir,
    > Is it possible that i use WebLogic JMS connect to MSMQ(Microsoft)?
    > If it possible, how can i configure/implement ? Do I have to create adapter class
    > for MSMQ?
    > Thanks
    > Yos

+ Reply to Thread