Durable subscriber to a TOPIC requires username passowrd. - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Durable subscriber to a TOPIC requires username passowrd. - Weblogic ; I have to deploy a MDB to make a durable topic subscription. The provider expects username and password when the MDB tries to connect to the JNDI factory of the provider. I do not know where in deployment descriptor I ...

  1. Durable subscriber to a TOPIC requires username passowrd.

    I have to deploy a MDB to make a durable topic subscription. The provider expects username and password when the MDB tries to connect to the JNDI factory of the provider. I do not know where in deployment descriptor I can use this info.

  2. Re: Durable subscriber to a TOPIC requires username passowrd.

    In 8.1 you can use a connection factory wrapper for this purpose:
    http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/Cons...eign_providers

    For a complete list of WL 8.1 JMS features, start here:
    http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/jms/...l#jms_features

    Hari Patel wrote:

    > I have to deploy a MDB to make a durable topic subscription. The provider expects username and password when the MDB tries to connect to the JNDI factory of the provider. I do not know where in deployment descriptor I can use this info.

+ Reply to Thread