Automatic failover not currently supported by WebLogic JMS? - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Automatic failover not currently supported by WebLogic JMS? - Weblogic ; Hi, does this apply to Weblogic 8.1 as well? When will automatic failover be implemented? Thanks, A....

  1. Automatic failover not currently supported by WebLogic JMS?

    Hi,

    does this apply to Weblogic 8.1 as well? When will automatic failover be implemented?

    Thanks,

    A.

  2. Re: Automatic failover not currently supported by WebLogic JMS?

    Hi,

    You can setup a "node manager" process to automatically
    restart a failing server, but there is no automatic
    fail-over to a new machine.

    To achieve automatic failover use
    third party HA framework software and disk replication
    software such as is supplied by Veritas. I'm not aware
    of any plans to add automated fail-over to the next release.

    Tom

    Iggy wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > does this apply to Weblogic 8.1 as well? When will automatic failover be implemented?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > A.

+ Reply to Thread