Cluster JMS in Weblogic 8.1 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Cluster JMS in Weblogic 8.1 - Weblogic ; Hi, I am going through the Weblogic 8.1 docs and trying to find out what the best way to configure JMS is. In a cluster environment, is there any way to cluster a JMS server or Queue, Topic so that ...

  1. Cluster JMS in Weblogic 8.1

    Hi,

    I am going through the Weblogic 8.1 docs and trying to find out what the best
    way to configure JMS is. In a cluster environment, is there any way to cluster
    a JMS server or Queue, Topic so that in case one weblogic goes offline an other
    one will pick up the JNDI and keep using the JMS objects without losing any messages?
    Where can I find more docs about it?

    Thanks,

    A.

  2. Re: Cluster JMS in Weblogic 8.1

    Hi

    You can Distributed Destinations feature of WLS to achive the high availability
    of the JMS destinations in a cluster.

    For more info, please see the section "Using Distributed Destinations" at
    http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/jms/implement.html

    Kats
    BEA

    "Iggy" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I am going through the Weblogic 8.1 docs and trying to find out what
    >the best
    >way to configure JMS is. In a cluster environment, is there any way to
    >cluster
    >a JMS server or Queue, Topic so that in case one weblogic goes offline
    >an other
    >one will pick up the JNDI and keep using the JMS objects without losing
    >any messages?
    >Where can I find more docs about it?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >A.