SecurityException: Invalid Subject: principals=[system, Administrators] - Weblogic

This is a discussion on SecurityException: Invalid Subject: principals=[system, Administrators] - Weblogic ; We have 3 Weblogic servers running together in our system. Server1 is running version 6.1, Server2 is running version 7 SP4 and Server3 is also running version 7. Server 1 talks to Server 2 via messaging bridges and Server 2 ...

  1. SecurityException: Invalid Subject: principals=[system, Administrators]

    We have 3 Weblogic servers running together in our system. Server1 is running version
    6.1, Server2 is running version 7 SP4 and Server3 is also running version 7. Server
    1 talks to Server 2 via messaging bridges and Server 2 also talks to Server 3
    using Messaging bridges. The bridges appear to be working but most of the time
    I see "SecurityException" (see error below) thrown in Server 2's log. Also, in
    the log I often see "ServerIdentity failed validation, downgrading to anonymous."
    I wonder if these two are related. As a result of all this, my server 2 crashes
    (out of memory) in every 4 hours. I do not see any logs/messages in the weblogic
    log to tackle this issue. I have enabled trust between weblogic domains but that
    appear to have no effect on this problem.
    Any Suggestions??
    Thank you

    the security exception is:

    ####
    <> <080003>

    java.lang.SecurityException: Invalid Subject: principals=[system, Administrators]>

    java.lang.SecurityException: Invalid Subject: principals=[system, Administrators]
    at weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.s eal(Lweblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedS ubject;Lweblogic.security.acl.internal.Authenticat edSubjectLweblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubje ct;(SecurityServiceManager.java:880)
    at weblogic.rjvm.MsgAbbrevInputStream.getSubject()Lwe blogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject; (MsgAbbrevInputStream.java:152)
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.handleRequest (Lweblogic.rmi.spi.InboundRequestV(BasicServerRef.java:374)
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicExecuteRequest.execute( Lweblogic.kernel.ExecuteThreadV(BasicExecuteRequest.java:30)
    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(Lweblogic.ke rnel.Exe#### 6:44:47 AM CST> for queue: 'JmsDispatcher'> <> <090473> validation, downgrading to anonymous.>
    cuteRequestV(Optimized Method)
    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run()V(ExecuteThread .java:210)
    at java.lang.Thread.startThreadFromVM(Ljava.lang.Thre adV(Unknown Source)

  2. Re: SecurityException: Invalid Subject: principals=[system, Administrators]

    Hi Ashish,
    Did you get any response for this? If you got any solution please let me know
    we are having similar type of problem.

    Thanks,
    Sasi

    "Ashish P" wrote:

    >We have 3 Weblogic servers running together in our system. Server1 is
    >running version
    >6.1, Server2 is running version 7 SP4 and Server3 is also running version
    >7. Server
    >1 talks to Server 2 via messaging bridges and Server 2 also talks to
    >Server 3
    >using Messaging bridges. The bridges appear to be working but most of
    >the time
    >I see "SecurityException" (see error below) thrown in Server 2's log.
    >Also, in
    >the log I often see "ServerIdentity failed validation, downgrading to
    >anonymous."
    >I wonder if these two are related. As a result of all this, my server
    >2 crashes
    >(out of memory) in every 4 hours. I do not see any logs/messages in the
    >weblogic
    >log to tackle this issue. I have enabled trust between weblogic domains
    >but that
    >appear to have no effect on this problem.
    >Any Suggestions??
    >Thank you
    >
    >the security exception is:
    >
    >####
    > <>
    ><080003>
    >
    > java.lang.SecurityException: Invalid Subject: principals=[system, Administrators]>
    >
    >java.lang.SecurityException: Invalid Subject: principals=[system, Administrators]
    > at weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.s eal(Lweblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedS ubject;Lweblogic.security.acl.internal.Authenticat edSubjectLweblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubje ct;(SecurityServiceManager.java:880)
    > at weblogic.rjvm.MsgAbbrevInputStream.getSubject()Lwe blogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject; (MsgAbbrevInputStream.java:152)
    > at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.handleRequest (Lweblogic.rmi.spi.InboundRequestV(BasicServerRef.java:374)
    > at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicExecuteRequest.execute( Lweblogic.kernel.ExecuteThreadV(BasicExecuteRequest.java:30)
    > at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(Lweblogic.ke rnel.Exe#### >2, 2004
    >6:44:47 AM CST> >'47'
    >for queue: 'JmsDispatcher'> <> <090473> >failed
    >validation, downgrading to anonymous.>
    >cuteRequestV(Optimized Method)
    > at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run()V(ExecuteThread .java:210)
    > at java.lang.Thread.startThreadFromVM(Ljava.lang.Thre adV(Unknown Source)

  3. Re: SecurityException: Invalid Subject: principals=[system, Administrators]

    Hi Sasi,
    Please check if all the server names created are different.(myserver is default).
    Also in the JMS Bridge Destination Configuration - Dont fill in the User Name
    attribute.
    This is not mandatory and it works fine.

    Let me know if this helped u resolve the problem.

    "sasi" wrote:

    >Hi Ashish,
    >Did you get any response for this? If you got any solution please let
    >me know
    >we are having similar type of problem.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Sasi
    >
    >"Ashish P" wrote:
    >>
    >>We have 3 Weblogic servers running together in our system. Server1 is
    >>running version
    >>6.1, Server2 is running version 7 SP4 and Server3 is also running version
    >>7. Server
    >>1 talks to Server 2 via messaging bridges and Server 2 also talks to
    >>Server 3
    >>using Messaging bridges. The bridges appear to be working but most of
    >>the time
    >>I see "SecurityException" (see error below) thrown in Server 2's log.
    >>Also, in
    >>the log I often see "ServerIdentity failed validation, downgrading to
    >>anonymous."
    >>I wonder if these two are related. As a result of all this, my server
    >>2 crashes
    >>(out of memory) in every 4 hours. I do not see any logs/messages in

    >the
    >>weblogic
    >>log to tackle this issue. I have enabled trust between weblogic domains
    >>but that
    >>appear to have no effect on this problem.
    >>Any Suggestions??
    >>Thank you
    >>
    >>the security exception is:
    >>
    >>####
    >> <>
    >><080003>
    >>
    >> java.lang.SecurityException: Invalid Subject: principals=[system, Administrators]>
    >>
    >>java.lang.SecurityException: Invalid Subject: principals=[system, Administrators]
    >> at weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.s eal(Lweblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedS ubject;Lweblogic.security.acl.internal.Authenticat edSubjectLweblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubje ct;(SecurityServiceManager.java:880)
    >> at weblogic.rjvm.MsgAbbrevInputStream.getSubject()Lwe blogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject; (MsgAbbrevInputStream.java:152)
    >> at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.handleRequest (Lweblogic.rmi.spi.InboundRequestV(BasicServerRef.java:374)
    >> at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicExecuteRequest.execute( Lweblogic.kernel.ExecuteThreadV(BasicExecuteRequest.java:30)
    >> at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(Lweblogic.ke rnel.Exe#### >>2, 2004
    >>6:44:47 AM CST> >>'47'
    >>for queue: 'JmsDispatcher'> <> <090473> >>failed
    >>validation, downgrading to anonymous.>
    >>cuteRequestV(Optimized Method)
    >> at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run()V(ExecuteThread .java:210)
    >> at java.lang.Thread.startThreadFromVM(Ljava.lang.Thre adV(Unknown

    >Source)

  4. Re: SecurityException: Invalid Subject: principals=[system, Administrators]

    Add this tag in your config.xml.

    Name="" RealmBootStrapVersion="1"/>

    "sasi" wrote:

    >Hi Ashish,
    >Did you get any response for this? If you got any solution please let
    >me know
    >we are having similar type of problem.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Sasi
    >
    >"Ashish P" wrote:
    >>
    >>We have 3 Weblogic servers running together in our system. Server1 is
    >>running version
    >>6.1, Server2 is running version 7 SP4 and Server3 is also running version
    >>7. Server
    >>1 talks to Server 2 via messaging bridges and Server 2 also talks to
    >>Server 3
    >>using Messaging bridges. The bridges appear to be working but most of
    >>the time
    >>I see "SecurityException" (see error below) thrown in Server 2's log.
    >>Also, in
    >>the log I often see "ServerIdentity failed validation, downgrading to
    >>anonymous."
    >>I wonder if these two are related. As a result of all this, my server
    >>2 crashes
    >>(out of memory) in every 4 hours. I do not see any logs/messages in

    >the
    >>weblogic
    >>log to tackle this issue. I have enabled trust between weblogic domains
    >>but that
    >>appear to have no effect on this problem.
    >>Any Suggestions??
    >>Thank you
    >>
    >>the security exception is:
    >>
    >>####
    >> <>
    >><080003>
    >>
    >> java.lang.SecurityException: Invalid Subject: principals=[system, Administrators]>
    >>
    >>java.lang.SecurityException: Invalid Subject: principals=[system, Administrators]
    >> at weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.s eal(Lweblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedS ubject;Lweblogic.security.acl.internal.Authenticat edSubjectLweblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubje ct;(SecurityServiceManager.java:880)
    >> at weblogic.rjvm.MsgAbbrevInputStream.getSubject()Lwe blogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject; (MsgAbbrevInputStream.java:152)
    >> at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.handleRequest (Lweblogic.rmi.spi.InboundRequestV(BasicServerRef.java:374)
    >> at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicExecuteRequest.execute( Lweblogic.kernel.ExecuteThreadV(BasicExecuteRequest.java:30)
    >> at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(Lweblogic.ke rnel.Exe#### >>2, 2004
    >>6:44:47 AM CST> >>'47'
    >>for queue: 'JmsDispatcher'> <> <090473> >>failed
    >>validation, downgrading to anonymous.>
    >>cuteRequestV(Optimized Method)
    >> at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run()V(ExecuteThread .java:210)
    >> at java.lang.Thread.startThreadFromVM(Ljava.lang.Thre adV(Unknown

    >Source)

+ Reply to Thread