Error deserializing object - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Error deserializing object - Weblogic ; Weblogic Server 8.1 sp2. Windows XP Pro. Have been using JMS for a couple of years with no problems. Plagiarised some of my code. With a client sending an Object Message to a Message Driven Bean. The code I plagiarised ...

  1. Error deserializing object

    Weblogic Server 8.1 sp2. Windows XP Pro.

    Have been using JMS for a couple of years with no problems.

    Plagiarised some of my code. With a client sending an Object Message to a Message
    Driven Bean.

    The code I plagiarised works fine on the same machine, same server and domain
    of WL. Only difference is Iím sending the object message to a different queue.

    However when I run the JMS Client and the MDB tries a getObject I get;

    ]
    MessageBean.onMessage: JMSException: weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: Error deserializing
    object
    <23-Feb-2004 16:08:54 o'clock GMT> : NOTiFYMessageBean's transaction was rolledback. The transaction details are:
    id=BEA1-00054E0BAD171A816F2C(20926800),Status=Rolled back. [Reason=weblogic.tran
    saction.internal.AppSetRollbackOnlyException],numRepliesOwedMe=0,numRepliesOwedO
    thers=0,seconds since begin=0,seconds left=60,XAServerResourceInfo[JMS_NOTiFYJMS
    Server_NotDurable]=(ServerResourceInfo[JMS_NOTiFYJMSServer_NotDurable]=(state=ro
    lledback,assigned=NOTiFYServer),xar=JMS_NOTiFYJMSS erver_NotDurable),SCInfo[NOTiF
    YDomain+NOTiFYServer]=(state=rolledback),OwnerTransactionManager=Server TM[Server
    CoordinatorDescriptor=(CoordinatorURL=NOTiFYServer +169.254.224.129:7001+NOTiFYDo
    main+t3+, XAResources={},NonXAResources={})],CoordinatorURL=NOTiFYServer+169.254
    ..224.129:7001+NOTiFYDomain+t3+).>

    Anything else is identical as working JMS Client & MDB.

    Any suggestions.

  2. Solved - Error deserializing object

    The MANIFEST.MF file did not have the JAR file entry for JAR File containing the
    Serialized Object I was sending.

    "Roger Lee" wrote:

    >Weblogic Server 8.1 sp2. Windows XP Pro.
    >
    >Have been using JMS for a couple of years with no problems.
    >
    >Plagiarised some of my code. With a client sending an Object Message
    >to a Message
    >Driven Bean.
    >
    >The code I plagiarised works fine on the same machine, same server and
    >domain
    >of WL. Only difference is Iím sending the object message to a different
    >queue.
    >

    >However when I run the JMS Client and the MDB tries a getObject I get;

    >]
    >MessageBean.onMessage: JMSException: weblogic.jms.common.JMSException:
    >Error deserializing
    >object
    ><23-Feb-2004 16:08:54 o'clock GMT> >EJB
    >: NOTiFYMessageBean's transaction was rolledback. The transaction details
    >are:
    >id=BEA1-00054E0BAD171A816F2C(20926800),Status=Rolled back. [Reason=weblogic.tran
    >saction.internal.AppSetRollbackOnlyException],numRepliesOwedMe=0,numRepliesOwedO
    >thers=0,seconds since begin=0,seconds left=60,XAServerResourceInfo[JMS_NOTiFYJMS
    >Server_NotDurable]=(ServerResourceInfo[JMS_NOTiFYJMSServer_NotDurable]=(state=ro
    >lledback,assigned=NOTiFYServer),xar=JMS_NOTiFYJMSS erver_NotDurable),SCInfo[NOTiF
    >YDomain+NOTiFYServer]=(state=rolledback),OwnerTransactionManager=Server TM[Server
    >CoordinatorDescriptor=(CoordinatorURL=NOTiFYServer +169.254.224.129:7001+NOTiFYDo
    >main+t3+, XAResources={},NonXAResources={})],CoordinatorURL=NOTiFYServer+169.254
    >.224.129:7001+NOTiFYDomain+t3+).>
    >
    >Anything else is identical as working JMS Client & MDB.
    >
    >Any suggestions.

+ Reply to Thread