Setting Error Destination to Distributed Queues - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Setting Error Destination to Distributed Queues - Weblogic ; I would like to set my error destinaton to a distributed queue. However all I get is a pulldown with real queues i.e. myqueue@server01 where myqueue is a distributed queue and myqueue@server01 is a member of that distributed queue. If ...

  1. Setting Error Destination to Distributed Queues

    I would like to set my error destinaton to a distributed queue. However all I get is a pulldown with real queues i.e. myqueue@server01 where myqueue is a distributed queue and myqueue@server01 is a member of that distributed queue. If I use a real queue, will the send to myqueue@server01 round robin to myqueue@server02 or will all entries go to myqueue@server01.

  2. Re: Setting Error Destination to Distributed Queues

    Hi Bob,

    Error destinations are restricted to redirecting messages
    to physical queues/topics within the same JMS server. If
    you want to send the error message to a distributed
    destination you will need to configure a messaging bridge or
    write an MDB that forwards messages from the error destination
    to a distributed destination.

    Tom

    bob wrote:

    > I would like to set my error destinaton to a distributed queue. However all I get is a pulldown with real queues i.e. myqueue@server01 where myqueue is a distributed queue and myqueue@server01 is a member of that distributed queue. If I use a real queue, will the send to myqueue@server01 round robin to myqueue@server02 or will all entries go to myqueue@server01.

+ Reply to Thread