Exceptions while starting JMSAdmin - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Exceptions while starting JMSAdmin - Weblogic ; Hi, I am new to IBM MQ series programming. I recently downloaded WebSphere MQ client version 5.3 on my PC (Windows XP Professional). I set up class paths as explained in the whitepaper provided by BEA but when I try ...

  1. Exceptions while starting JMSAdmin

    Hi,
    I am new to IBM MQ series programming. I recently downloaded WebSphere MQ client
    version 5.3 on my PC (Windows XP Professional).
    I set up class paths as explained in the whitepaper provided by BEA but when I
    try to run JMSAdmin on command line, getting error message "The java class is
    not found: com/ibm/mq/jms/JMSAdmin " can any one help me out here?

    I set up the class paths as explained in the document and downloaded JNDI (FSContext)
    from sun and set it up in class path as well.

    Modified the JMSAdmin.config file with new values :
    INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY=com.sun.jndi.fscontext.Ref FSContextFactory.
    PROVIDER_URL=file:/C:/My/FXCTX
    SECURITY_AUTHENTICATION=none

    Please try to help me.

    Thanks,
    Ugender

  2. Re: Exceptions while starting JMSAdmin

    I don't know exactly what went wrong, but that error means that your
    classpath is still not right. Can you post it? Or can you verify that every
    JAR file you referenced in it actually exists?

    greg

    "Ugender" wrote in message

    > Hi,
    > I am new to IBM MQ series programming. I recently downloaded WebSphere MQ

    client
    > version 5.3 on my PC (Windows XP Professional).
    > I set up class paths as explained in the whitepaper provided by BEA but

    when I
    > try to run JMSAdmin on command line, getting error message "The java class

    is
    > not found: com/ibm/mq/jms/JMSAdmin " can any one help me out here?
    >
    > I set up the class paths as explained in the document and downloaded JNDI

    (FSContext)
    > from sun and set it up in class path as well.
    >
    > Modified the JMSAdmin.config file with new values :

    INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY=com.sun.jndi.fscontext.Ref FSContextFactory.
    > PROVIDER_URL=file:/C:/My/FXCTX
    > SECURITY_AUTHENTICATION=none
    >
    > Please try to help me.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Ugender

  3. Re: Exceptions while starting JMSAdmin

    Thank you Greg. Actually I set class path wrong. I missed to menition .jar at the
    end of packages.
    I appreciate your time.
    Thanks,
    Ugender

    "Greg Brail" wrote:
    >I don't know exactly what went wrong, but that error means that your
    >classpath is still not right. Can you post it? Or can you verify that
    >every
    >JAR file you referenced in it actually exists?
    >
    > greg
    >
    >"Ugender" wrote in message
    >>
    >> Hi,
    >> I am new to IBM MQ series programming. I recently downloaded WebSphere

    >MQ
    >client
    >> version 5.3 on my PC (Windows XP Professional).
    >> I set up class paths as explained in the whitepaper provided by BEA

    >but
    >when I
    >> try to run JMSAdmin on command line, getting error message "The java

    >class
    >is
    >> not found: com/ibm/mq/jms/JMSAdmin " can any one help me out here?
    >>
    >> I set up the class paths as explained in the document and downloaded

    >JNDI
    >(FSContext)
    >> from sun and set it up in class path as well.
    >>
    >> Modified the JMSAdmin.config file with new values :
    >>

    >INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY=com.sun.jndi.fscontext.Ref FSContextFactory.
    >> PROVIDER_URL=file:/C:/My/FXCTX
    >> SECURITY_AUTHENTICATION=none
    >>
    >> Please try to help me.
    >>
    >> Thanks,