debug jms actions - Weblogic

This is a discussion on debug jms actions - Weblogic ; Can anyone tell me how to debug JMS messaging subsystem on weblogic 8.1? thanks, shuangxi...

  1. debug jms actions

    Can anyone tell me how to debug JMS messaging subsystem on weblogic 8.1?

    thanks,
    shuangxi

  2. Re: debug jms actions

    Hi,

    There are a number of debug flags which I don't think
    they are publicly documented, *but* almost always
    the console's JMS statistics are sufficient. In
    addition there are various helpful example
    tools for viewing runtime information here:

    http://dev2dev.bea.com/technologies/jms/index.jsp

    These all use WebLogic's public JMX mbean APIs
    (as does the console).

    Tom

    P.S. Just in case your curious about the debug
    flags, see attached.

    Shuangxi Xu wrote:

    > Can anyone tell me how to debug JMS messaging subsystem on weblogic 8.1?
    >
    > thanks,
    > shuangxi

    Debug flags can be set on the command line of
    the boot as well as via configuration.

    -Dweblogic.Debug.=true

    And here is one way to get a list of all of the flags:

    javap -classpath weblogic.jar weblogic.management.configuration.ServerDebugMBean

    javap -classpath weblogic.jar weblogic.management.configuration.KernelDebugMBean

+ Reply to Thread