Queue exceed maximum capacity of '256' elements. - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Queue exceed maximum capacity of '256' elements. - Weblogic ; Has anyone seen this one before?? Thanks Thomas weblogic.utils.UnsyncCircularQueue$FullQueueExcept ion: Queue exceed maximum capacity of: '256' elements. weblogic.utils.UnsyncCircularQueue$FullQueueExcept ion: of: '256' elements at weblogic.utils.UnsyncCircularQueue.expandQueue(Uns yncCircularQueue.java:72) at weblogic.utils.UnsyncCircularQueue.put(UnsyncCircu larQueue.java:94) at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThreadManager.execute(Execu teThreadManager.java:343) at weblogic.kernel.Kernel.execute(Kernel.java:338) at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.dispatch(Basi cServerRef.java:304) at weblogic.rjvm.RJVMImpl.dispatchRequest(RJVMImpl.ja va:923) at ...

  1. Queue exceed maximum capacity of '256' elements.

    Has anyone seen this one before??
    Thanks
    Thomas

    weblogic.utils.UnsyncCircularQueue$FullQueueExcept ion: Queue exceed maximum capacity
    of: '256' elements.
    weblogic.utils.UnsyncCircularQueue$FullQueueExcept ion: of: '256' elements
    at weblogic.utils.UnsyncCircularQueue.expandQueue(Uns yncCircularQueue.java:72)
    at weblogic.utils.UnsyncCircularQueue.put(UnsyncCircu larQueue.java:94)
    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThreadManager.execute(Execu teThreadManager.java:343)
    at weblogic.kernel.Kernel.execute(Kernel.java:338)
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.dispatch(Basi cServerRef.java:304)
    at weblogic.rjvm.RJVMImpl.dispatchRequest(RJVMImpl.ja va:923)
    at weblogic.rjvm.RJVMImpl.dispatch(RJVMImpl.java:844)
    at weblogic.rjvm.ConnectionManagerServer.handleRJVM(C onnectionManagerServer.java:222)
    at weblogic.rjvm.ConnectionManager.dispatch(Connectio nManager.java:794)
    at weblogic.rjvm.t3.T3JVMConnection.dispatch(T3JVMCon nection.java:570)
    at weblogic.socket.SocketMuxer.readReadySocketOnce(So cketMuxer.java:681)
    at weblogic.socket.SocketMuxer.readReadySocket(Socket Muxer.java:627)
    at weblogic.socket.PosixSocketMuxer.processSockets(Po sixSocketMuxer.java:123)
    at weblogic.socket.SocketReaderRequest.execute(Socket ReaderRequest.java:32)
    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThrea d.java:197)
    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.ja va:170)

  2. Re: Queue exceed maximum capacity of '256' elements.

    Hi,

    The queue in question here is not a JMS queue. Instead,
    this is the "execute queue" of jobs waiting to be
    serviced by a thread in its thread pool.

    I think the size of these queues is configurable on the
    thread pool. Note that if dead-lock is locking up threads
    and causing the problem,
    you will likely need to increase the number of threads
    or dedicate server-side resources to their own thread pools
    rather than (or in addition to) increasing the size
    of the execute queues. (A thread dump helps
    in diagnose dead-locks.)

    Likely this error is on a server side thread pool, so
    there should be warnings/error messages in the server logs
    that describe what is happening.

    Tom

    Thomas Kreig wrote:

    > Has anyone seen this one before??
    > Thanks
    > Thomas
    >
    > weblogic.utils.UnsyncCircularQueue$FullQueueExcept ion: Queue exceed maximum capacity
    > of: '256' elements.
    > weblogic.utils.UnsyncCircularQueue$FullQueueExcept ion: of: '256' elements
    > at weblogic.utils.UnsyncCircularQueue.expandQueue(Uns yncCircularQueue.java:72)
    > at weblogic.utils.UnsyncCircularQueue.put(UnsyncCircu larQueue.java:94)
    > at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThreadManager.execute(Execu teThreadManager.java:343)
    > at weblogic.kernel.Kernel.execute(Kernel.java:338)
    > at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.dispatch(Basi cServerRef.java:304)
    > at weblogic.rjvm.RJVMImpl.dispatchRequest(RJVMImpl.ja va:923)
    > at weblogic.rjvm.RJVMImpl.dispatch(RJVMImpl.java:844)
    > at weblogic.rjvm.ConnectionManagerServer.handleRJVM(C onnectionManagerServer.java:222)
    > at weblogic.rjvm.ConnectionManager.dispatch(Connectio nManager.java:794)
    > at weblogic.rjvm.t3.T3JVMConnection.dispatch(T3JVMCon nection.java:570)
    > at weblogic.socket.SocketMuxer.readReadySocketOnce(So cketMuxer.java:681)
    > at weblogic.socket.SocketMuxer.readReadySocket(Socket Muxer.java:627)
    > at weblogic.socket.PosixSocketMuxer.processSockets(Po sixSocketMuxer.java:123)
    > at weblogic.socket.SocketReaderRequest.execute(Socket ReaderRequest.java:32)
    > at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThrea d.java:197)
    > at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.ja va:170)

+ Reply to Thread