Abort onMessage - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Abort onMessage - Weblogic ; Hi all, I wonder if there are any way to abort or terminate the onMessage. The situation is, some times the onMessage method halts (for a reason or another) so I need to terminate it (and that of course from ...

  1. Abort onMessage

    Hi all, I wonder if there are any way to abort or terminate the onMessage.
    The situation is, some times the onMessage method halts (for a reason or another)
    so I need to terminate it (and that of course from out side the onMessage).

    Thanks,
    Omar.

  2. Re: Abort onMessage

    Hi Omar,

    No, at this point the thread is outside of BEA control and
    running application code, and there is no safe way to
    terminate threads in java. "Halted" application code
    needs to be addressed on a case by case basis depending
    on what is causing the app to block.

    Tom

    Omar Al-Kalaldeh wrote:

    > Hi all, I wonder if there are any way to abort or terminate the onMessage.
    > The situation is, some times the onMessage method halts (for a reason or another)
    > so I need to terminate it (and that of course from out side the onMessage).
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Omar.

+ Reply to Thread