Using a queue with only one consumer - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Using a queue with only one consumer - Weblogic ; Hello, I would like to know how I can setup a system with a JMS Queue and only one consumer. I think I can create a MDB and specify in the DD that I want only one instance of the ...

  1. Using a queue with only one consumer

    Hello,

    I would like to know how I can setup a system with a JMS Queue and only one
    consumer.

    I think I can create a MDB and specify in the DD that I want only one
    instance of the EJB so that I can have only one consumer.

    Can anyone confirm this assertion ?

    regards,

    Dom

  2. Re: Using a queue with only one consumer

    Dominique Jean-Prost wrote:
    > Hello,
    >

    > I would like to know how I can setup a system with a JMS Queue and only one
    > consumer.
    >
    > I think I can create a MDB and specify in the DD that I want only one
    > instance of the EJB so that I can have only one consumer.
    >
    > Can anyone confirm this assertion ?

    Yes.

    For more information on configuring MDB concurrency see
    the JMS Performance Guide white-paper here:

    http://dev2dev.bea.com/technologies/jms/index.jsp

    > regards,
    >
    > Dom

+ Reply to Thread